Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cheers!

The Walrus and The Carpenter, Seattle



Sitka and Spruce, Seattle


Oddfellows, Seattle 


house beautiful inspiration pic
housebeautiful.com


I have a lot of booze in my house, between my boyfriend (the winemaker) and my roomate (the som) we drink a lot.  Not everyone is this way, but the ones who are, this could be helpful.  So I have been trying to think of a creative way to build a "bar" in my house without it looking contrived or ugly.  I recently went to seattle and my three favorite restaurants I found,  all used old shelving units to build thier back bar, and I though what a perfect way to display all my booze, and wine in my own house.  So I am working on it, I have a narrow space to do this in but here is my inspiration.  Everyone should have a bar, it just sounds fun.  Final product to come, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment