Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot or Cold?

It's summer! I just spent the most wonderful weekend with friends and family in Lake Tahoe, and began thinking of all the wonderful things summer brings.  Warm light, cool water, and a reason to always be together.  One day far from today I would like to own a beach house where my family could run free, jump in that warmth that makes my soul feel alive and always have a reason to get together.  One day, in that house, the first thing I will build is an outdoor shower.  They are always the best shower you have ever had, rinsing the sand and sunscreen off your warmed skin is a feeling you only know in the summer and its one of my favorites.  There is something wonderful about rinsing the day away or starting your morning off in the sunshine.  Build space that makes you happy.  Build space that creates a memory and your life will be full of beautiful precious moments.







Photos: http://remodelista.com, relaxshack.com, calistogaranch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment